[glue-wg] 30 Nov telecon minutes + GLUE Spec draft no.18 + new XSD mapping

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Sat Dec 1 08:52:48 CST 2007

Dear all,

at the following page you can find the minutes of yesterday call:

the new GLUE Spec draft (no.18) is available here:

the new XML Schema rendering, XML example and updated mapping rules can
be reached from this page:

during the next week I will be in USA (West Coast) because I'm attending
a conference (http://www.mandevcon.com/) where I will be presenting the
work that we (INFN) are doing in the framework of OMII-Europe to
implement GLUE 2.0 based on WBEM technologies.

For next calls, I talked to Balazs and seems that the first intersection
is in the week 17-21/12.
I would propose 18 and 20 Dec as the last calls for this year:

Please let me know if you can make it.

Meanwhile, we can make progress on the mailing lists. I will send
specific e-mails to ask for feedback contributions on open tasks:

Cheers, Sergio

Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860
Viale Berti Pichat, 6/2       Fax: +39 051 609 2746
40126 Bologna (Italy)         Web: http://www.cnaf.infn.it/~andreozzi