[sem-grd] GGF16 Semantic Grid Workshop presentations
David De Roure
dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jan 25 20:38:00 CST 2006
Below you will find the titles of the presentations at our workshop
at GGF16 in Athens on Wednesday Feb 15, 2006 1:30pm-7:00pm.
This is a great set of papers and I'm looking forward to a very
interesting workshop. It's really good to see how much work has
been done since our previous workshops, and new things coming in
too. Thanks to everyone who submitted.
The papers will be available on the Web from February 1.
Although the presentations are now fixed, we are still able to
accept position papers to go on the Web (i.e. the online workshop
proceedings). These will be available and will inform discussion.
Please submit them to Nicky Harding (copied) as before - they
will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
We're working on the programme at the moment, trying to take
account of scheduling contraints due to parallel events.
Note that any GGF attendee can attend the workshop (but if we run
out of space we'll give priority to people who have submitted papers).
Ss usual there's a "day rate" so it is possible to attend just for
the workshop (for one or two days) and pay less than the full
I look forward to seeing you in Athens.
Accepted papers (in alphabetical order of first author):
* Web Service Information Systems and Applications
Mehmet S. Aktas, Galip Aydin, Geoffrey C. Fox, Harshawardhan
Gadgil, Marlon E. Pierce, Ahmet Sayar
* S-OGSA as a Reference Architecture for OntoGrid and for the Semantic Grid
Pinar Alper, Oscar Corcho, Ioannis Kotsiopoulos, Paolo Missier,
Sean Bechhofer, Dean Kuo, Carole Goble
* Putting Semantics in Grid Workflow Management: the OWL-WS approach
Stefano Beco, Barbara Cantalupo, Nikolaos Matskanis, Mike Surridge
* Supporting the Music Information Retrieval Research Community - A
Use Case for the Semantic Grid
David De Roure, J. Stephen Downie
* WS-DAIOnt: Ontology Access Provisioning in Grid Environments
Miguel Esteban Gutiérrez, Asunción Gómez-Pérez,
Oscar Muoz García, Boris Villazón Terrazas
* A Semantic Search Engine for the Storage Resource Broker
Stephen J. Jeffrey, Jane Hunter
* Design and Implementation of OGSA-DAI-RDF
* Semantic Grid Resource Discovery using DHTs in Atlas
Manolis Koubarakis, Zoi Kaoudi, Iris Miliaraki, Matoula Magiridou,
* The Chemical SmartLab: Intelligent Information Publication for Chemists
H. R. Mills, J. G. Frey, S. J. Coles, David De Roure
* S-MDS: A Semantic Information Service for Advanced Resource
Discovery and Monitoring in WS-Resource Framework
Said Mirza Pahlevi, Isao Kojima
* AgentWeb Gateway integration of FIPA Multi Agent System and W3C
Web Service System
M. Omair Shafiq, Arshad Ali, Hiroki Suguri, H. Farooq Ahmad
* Using Triple Space Computing for Communication and Coordination of
Services in Semantic Grid
Omair Shafiq, Ioan Toma, Reto Krummenacher, Thomas Strang, Dieter
* Improving a Satellite Mission System by means of a semantic grid
Manuel Sánchez-Gestido, María S. Pérez-Hernández, Rafael
González-Cabero, Asunción Gómez-Perez
* The "5S" Grid in the Roadmap for Networked Organizations
Ziga Turk, Peter Katranusckov
More information about the sem-grd