[ogsa-wg] Agenda for Monday, August 14th (5pm to 7pm (CDT))
andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Aug 13 23:09:55 CDT 2006
The following is the proposed agenda for the OGSA-WG teleconference on
Aug. 14th Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).
The dial-in number for Monday;
US: +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
+1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
UK: +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
Complete dial-in information: http://tinyurl.com/eg48j
Screen share service will be provided.
Session key: 0814
See more explanation:
1) Early discussion (10 min)
Note taker assignment
Telecon minutes approval (Aug. 10th), if available
Action Items status review (see bottom of this email)
2) OGSA Roadmap (Chris, 40 min)
> A slightly edited version of the OGSA Roadmap v1.1 has been uploaded
> to GridForge, at:
> At this point, all I've done is added a comment or two and done some
> rewriting of the introductory section. Please feel free to download
> and read it if you'd like to discuss or savage my changes on
> tomorrows call.
5) Wrap up (10 min)
Aug. 17 (Thu): Info/data model (Ellen and Fred),
EMS and data joint scenarios (Allen and Steven)
Aug. 21 (Mon):
Aug. 24 (Thu): CDDLM joint (Jun, Dejan, and Hiro)
Aug. 28 (Mon): Security (Takuya and Frank)
Aug. 31 (Thu): EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven)
Sept. 4 (Mon): No call (Labor Day)
Sept. 7 (Thu): Roadmap (Chris), GGF18 prep (Tom and Hiro)
[Not sure if there were updates on the Aug.10th call.]
> > From Aug. 3 call
AI-0803a: Hiro to look into an option for a second EMS/Data call
on Sep 7. Tentative; needs confirmation with likely
AI-0803c: Ellen to book the IBM facility on Thursday afternoon
AI-0803d: Hiro to divide GGF18 B2B F2F survey into three periods:
Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and afternoon.
AI-0803e: Jun will provide an example of the CDL mechanism and why
using ID/IDREF is not a good idea.
AI-0803f: Jun will update the CDL document to remove the Environment
> > From July 20 F2F
- Andreas and Hiro to revise the EMS scenario document (i.e. examples)
so that proposal 2 is fulfilled
+ Andreas will merge Hiro's updates into the next draft
- EGR-WG (Ravi) will contact Geoffrey Fox and invites him to
contribute use cases.
- Andreas to go through the minutes and formulate a reply mail to
Geoffrey on each artifact covered in these minutes.
- Steve McGough & Andreas to do a mapping from the current JSDL
elements / terminology into the new information model structure
(Proposed split into Description and Requirements)
(from July 18th F2F, postpone until Aug. 17)
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: OGSA Teleconference.ics
Size: 3837 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/ogsa-wg/attachments/20060814/19f639de/attachment.ics
More information about the ogsa-wg