[ogsa-wg] OGSA-D telcon agenda for June 15th - Use cases,
daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 13 09:48:48 CDT 2005
This week's telcon will be on Wednesday (15th June), at the usual time
8:00am PDT / 11:00am EDT / 4:00pm BST / 5:00pm CEST.
PIN for this call: 632 065
UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
US Dial In: 1866 838 0046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309
Here is a provisional agenda for this week.
1) Early discussion (5 min)
Note taker assignment
2) Action report (5 min)
- Dave to reconfigure tracker mail [Done]
- Dave to reply to Torsten of the TM-RG, inviting him to our session
- Ann will organise the security notes we've taken so far into a
coherent memo that we can
take to the security working groups.
- Dave will discuss security with the NeSC security people.
- Dave will approach the OGSA WG security design team about a joint
- Allen will approach the OGSA-AuthZ WG about a joint meeting.
- Stephen to iterate on the replication use case. [Done]
- Dave to revamp section 3 of the architecture document.
3) WG status (5 min)
- GGF working drafts
- GGF session plan
4) Use cases (20 min)
5) Security requirements for data grids (20 min)
6) Wrap up (5 min)
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039
More information about the ogsa-wg