[ogsa-wg] Data: forthcoming telcons & proposed agenda for this week
daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 12:02:05 CDT 2005
OGSA-D telcons will take place on Wednesdays, starting on this Wednesday
27th April, at 8:00am PDT / 11:00am EDT / 4:00pm BST / 5:00pm CEST. We
intend these calls to include technical discussions.
PIN for all calls: 632 065
UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
US Dial In: 1866 838 0046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309
The following is a provisional list of topics by week until the F2F
meeting on May 26th. There are probably also issues that cut across
these topics, which we will track and address.
Apr 27 - Replication
May 4 - Data access
May 11 - Data storage
May 18 - Document review & plan for F2F
Here is a provisional agenda for this week.
1) Early discussion (5 min)
Note taker assignment
Minutes approval of last design team call (attached)
2) Action report (5 min)
- Dave to mail contributors re common section structure. [Done]
- Dave to add version number to header and accept current changes.
- Dave to ask NextGrid/InfoD about transfer to non-service endpoints.
- Allen to get in touch with Steve Crumb about setting up the WG.
- Dave to mail F2F meeting info to relevant people who aren't on the
OGSA WG mailing list. [Done]
- Dave to propose a presentation of data area work to the main OGSA F2F.
- Dave to ping Malcolm regarding data transfer discussions at the F2F.
- Dave to mail contributors to see which weeks they can attend, with an
eye to setting agendas. [Done]
3) WG plans (10 min)
Use of trackers
Topics for future meetings.
4) F2F planning (10 min)
- Date: May 26th. Place: London.
- Discussion of agenda.
5) Technical content (25 min)
- Update from contributors
- Discussion of issues arising
6) Wrap up (5 min)
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: Minutes 20th April.txt
More information about the ogsa-wg