[occi-wg] Road to OGF 30
tmetsch at platform.com
Wed Jul 7 10:40:01 CDT 2010
These are the topics we want to deal with for next OGF meeting in
Brussels (October 25-29, 2010):
- Changes to the Specification/Document which are due for OGF30:
* Refinements/New revision of OCCI-Core and OCCI Infrastructure
(Especially to make the core model more clear) documents
* RDFa specification (4th document)
* API definition (new document as informational doc)
- Demos for OGF30:
* cloud-demo (Updated on the OCCI/CDMI implementations, usage of iSCSI
in the backend)
* SLA at SOI - demo?
- Other topics to be presented:
* VM I/O input/output - An extension to OCCI, defined in a spec.
* Billing - Demonstrate some progress on this issue
Your comments are more than welcome! Would also be great to know who is
going to work on which topic:
Also have a look at our wiki and place your refinements/stuff in there.
As soon as the wiki pages get in a decent state will format them and
publish as new revisions during OGF30.
Senior Software Engineer Grid and Cloud Technology
Platform Computing GmbH
http://www.nohuddleoffense.de/ - http://www.twitter.com/befreax
More information about the occi-wg