[Nml-wg] NML base in the rnc schema
aaron at internet2.edu
Fri Apr 22 16:40:07 CDT 2011
Overall, it looks good. A few questions on the schema.
1. It'd be good if StartTime/EndTime/Duration were specified explicitly instead of being anyElement* (e.g. an xsd:string that contains a unix timestamp)
- Relatedly, is there any reason to have both Duration and EndTime instead of just one or the other?
2. Apparently, in the US, zip codes can have a different form than just an integer. 5 digits, a hyphen and 4 digits (e.g. 20037-8001): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIP_code#ZIP.2B4
3. What's the expected use of the 'type' element in 'link'?
4. What's the expected use of the 'type' attribute on 'name'?
On Apr 18, 2011, at 10:44 AM, Roman Łapacz wrote:
> please. take a look at the RNC schema of nml base that I've attached to this email. Any comments, updates and suggestions are welcome.
> nml-wg mailing list
> nml-wg at ogf.org
Summer 2011 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
Hosted by the University of Alaska-Fairbanks
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nml-wg