[Nml-wg] Minutes are online
Jeroen van der Ham
vdham at uva.nl
Tue Jun 22 14:20:20 CDT 2010
The minutes of the two sessions are online. Any feedback is welcome, I
think I captured most important points, but may have missed some things.
List of action points:
- Martin will look into the name and definitions of the relations
between local and global identifiers.
- Freek and Inder will look into the global unique identifier issues.
- Martin and Gigi will look at the implications of unidirectional
- John MacAuley will write up a use-case for protection.
- Jerry and Freek will look at their definition of multiplexing again.
- Jeroen will setup a Doodle to find a timeslot for a teleconference.
- Vangelis and Jeroen will look into applying the schema to the Dynamic
More information about the nml-wg