[Nmc-wg] Proposal to postpone this week's call
zurawski at internet2.edu
Tue Feb 9 05:28:53 CST 2010
I will be unavailable on 2/11 and would like to propose we meet 2/18
instead. If this is a problem for anyone please speak up ASAP.
More information about the Nmc-wg