[DRMAA-WG] Conference call - Jul 28th - 19:00 UTC
peter at troeger.eu
Tue Jul 27 07:31:12 CDT 2010
the next DRMAA phone conference is scheduled on Jul 28th, at 19:00 UTC.
The phone conference line is sponsored by Oracle. Please consult the following page for dial-in numbers from your country:
The conference code is 6513037. The security code is DRMAA (37622).
Preliminary meeting agenda:
1. Meeting secretary ?
2. Since job templates are now structs, should we do the same with ReservationTemplate ?
3. What shall we do with ReservationTemplate::nativeOptions ?
4. Add OS version to ReservationTemplate ?
5. What shall we do with email / blockEmail in JobTemplate ?
6. Sanity check for OS type description (check http://tinyurl.com/25cy9u7 )
7. Proposal for new JobInfo attributes: priority and memory consumption (check Google spreadsheet)
8. Is JobInfo::jobTemplate enough, or do we need to extract the supported job monitoring attributes from JobTemplate ? (check Google spreadsheet)
9. Is SGE really not able to distinguish between user mode CPU time and system mode CPU time ? (check Google spreadsheet)
10. Collaborative editing of Google spreadsheet
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the drmaa-wg