[dfdl-wg] DFDL telcon notes 2005-10-19
Westhead, Martin (Martin)
westhead at avaya.com
Wed Oct 19 12:22:24 CDT 2005
Reports on action items from the F2F:
* Extensibility [MB]
Mike had an action to pass out to th group a summary of the work IBM has
done on extensibility. Wrapping this up turned out to be non-trivial.
Mike is concerned that extensibility is a research level issue not ready
This is clearly a concern. The proposal is that a subgroup should take
the extensibility issues to one or more concrete proposals. There is
already a tracker in place for this activity. The current team against
this tracker is: Martin, Tara, Mike, Jim and Bob.
* Scoping write-up [MB] - still outstanding
* Properties list reconciliation [MB] - Mike will revise that stuff
* Break up of properties into groups [MB]- this will happen when the
properties list is reconciled.
* Charter [MW]
New charter has been approved by the group and submitted to the GGF.
* Resolved issues 28, 29,32 and 33
* Discussion should restart from issue 34
More information about the dfdl-wg