[DAIS-WG] Feedback about the current RDF(S) query spec [RV: problems using the WS-DAI-RDFS specification]
kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Thu May 7 00:11:15 CDT 2009
Hi Miguel and all,
Thanks for your comments and feedbacks. It is a pleasure if
ADMIRE project can contribute to implement the specifications.
It's my fault not updating the WSDLs within the document on the forge.
We already have updated WSDLs for our querying implementation
but our activity is limited within a small group without any feedbacks
from others so that the improvement process has become a closed one.
Anyway, we will soon update the forge to the latest items.
2009/5/6 Miguel Esteban Gutiérrez <mesteban at fi.upm.es>:
> Hello everybody,
> I finally managed to talk to the developer who is implementing the
> RDF(S) query spec. In short, he doesn't know if the version available
> in the forge is up-to-date and reliable, as he found errors in the
> annexes (which in the end provide a "computable" API of the specification)
> that in case of being under development would not be there. Anyhow,
> he also mentions that most of the errors and typos can be corrected
> easily, just by inspecting the WSDL files. Find attached his comments
> and suggestions.
> -----Mensaje original-----
> De: Carlos Buil Aranda [mailto:cbuil at fi.upm.es]
> Enviado el: martes, 05 de mayo de 2009 15:44
> Para: Miguel Esteban Gutiérrez
> Asunto: problems using the WS-DAI-RDFS specification
> Hello Miguel,
> Here comes a short list with the problems I had when I worked with the
> WS-DAI-RDFS specification.
> The first problem I saw is that the last version of the specification
> document is from July 2007. So I suppose it is not updated to the latest
> version of the specification but I do not know for sure.
> Another problem is that the WSDL and XSD files are in the annex of the
> document. I think it would be better to have separate document so these
> files can be validated.
> The next problem is regarding namespaces. Due to a .doc document cannot be
> parsed by a WSDL checker some errors appear. I saw errors in the namespaces
> at the beginning of the WSDL document, typos in operation names (such
> mazOccurs=”unbounded”) or typos when referencing messages down in the port
> types section.
> Finally I managed to make all work but I needed a bit of time for solving
> all the mistakes.
> dais-wg mailing list
> dais-wg at ogf.org
Leader, Service-ware Research Group
Information Technology Research Institute
More information about the dais-wg