[cddlm] Notes from the meeting 2/23, 6am PST
Milojicic, Dejan S
dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Feb 23 08:36:22 CST 2005
Stuart, Steve, and Dejan attended.
The bottom line is that we still strive for submitting all the documents
to editor prior to GGF.
1. Dejan & Stuart will reply to Paul's email and try to close on the
different perspectives on CDL.
2. Dejan will remind internal reviewers on the component model document.
3. Steve will post the newest deployment APIs document on Friday which
will include WSDM (Dejan will forward it to WSDM experts for review).
4. Dejan will connect Steve with people who used WSDM on Dejan's
5. Stuart and Jun will try to resolve remaining inconsistencies between
schemas implemented by Jun and Stuart, to enable Stuart to complete his
document by Monday.
6. If 5 resolved, Stuart will send deployment APIs for the "last call"
on Monday, enabling us to submit to GGF editor more than a week before
7. Steve is working against the same deadlines.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Milojicic, Dejan S
> Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:04 PM
> To: 'cddlm-wg at ggf.org'
> Subject: Reminder: meeting 2/23, 6am PST
> Per our agreement two weeks ago, we have a meeting tomorrow
> Wed 2/23 PST at 6am PST:
> We'll use the usual phone numbers:
> Phone: +1 866-639-4732 (toll free while in US)
> +1 574-948-0379 (toll & international)
> Code: 2362906 (followed by a '#' sign)
> On agenda we have one most important topic: closing on the
> three remaining documents.
More information about the cddlm-wg